This is why you should have a cat y’all. Egyptians believed that cats repelled evil spirits.
Cats are evil spirits. They’re just the strongest so all others must bow to their greatness.
Actually according to legend, cats are guardians of the Underworld. So once you are dead if you try to sneak back into the land of the living they send you back where you came from. They protect the living from the dead.
If you ever wonder why a cat stares off into the wild blue yonder and then bolts off for “no reason…”That cat even looks like it’s accusing him of something like wait a Fucking minute here are you dead did you really think you could slip that shit passed me
as a cat owner, i’m p sure that’s just the standard facial expression of cats
…or i’m dead. either one’s possible, tbh
THE ULTIMATE FUCKING POST
You know it’s good when you bother to scroll all the way back up just to reblog it.
…Wait scroll up HOW OLD IS THIS THING
This was one of the very first posts I’ve seen when I first joined tumblr two years ago. It took two years to see this post again. This is a magical post, and I thank ye Satan for coming back to my dash.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
Trampoline tent for summer sleepovers.
think about all the sex
There are two types of people.
If you wanted to eat somebody you could put a fire up under it and slow roast them.
… three. Three types of people.